Bowhunting STAFF PROGRAM DETAILS
October 15, 2017 – October 14, 2018
Requirements – Grass Hollow Archery Promotional Staff members are vital to the GHA brand and image. In order to have a STRONG, competitive TEAM, Staff Members need to follow these guidelines:
- Must submit a completed letter of application every year with resume of successful hunting expereince.
- Must be a current monthly paying GHA Archery member
- Must purchase a team shooter shirt at discount
- Must hunt and provide archery and bowhunting related content for social media and youtube a minium of 1 day per week with pictures or 1 time per month with edited video.
- Must check-in at GHA on Facebook when in attendance.
- Promote Grass Hollow Archery to fellow hunters, archers, dealers and manufacturers both in person and via social media.
- Must attend at least one practice session per month at the GHA indoor/outdoor facility. You may attend one session per month. Range time for pro-staff is $3 per hour.
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner not only to promote yourself and the GHA brand but also promote the sport of archery, hunting, and conservation.
- Discounts on Equipment
- Discounts on Range Time, Coaching, and Lessons