PROMOTIONAL STAFF PROGRAM DETAILS
October 15, 2020 – October 14, 2021
Requirements – Grass Hollow Archery Promotional Staff members are vital to the GHA brand and image. In order to have a STRONG, competitive TEAM, Staff Members need to follow these guidelines:
- Must submit a completed letter of application and resume every year.
- Must be a current paying GHA Archery member (weekly, monthly, lifetime acceptable)
- Must purchase a team shooter shirt at discount
- Must compete in a minimum of (20) shoots per year advertised by outside clubs or organizations.
- Promote Grass Hollow Archery on social media to fellow archers, dealers and manufacturers
- Must submit photographs or videos to be used in advertising minimum once per month.
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner not only to promote yourself and the GHA brand but also promote the sport of archery.
- Must check-in at GHA on Facebook when in attendance.
- Promote Grass Hollow Archery to fellow hunters, archers, dealers and manufacturers.
- Must attend at least two practice session per month at the GHA indoor/outdoor facility. You must attend one session per month. Range time for pro-staff is $5 per hour.
- Discounts on Equipment
- Discounts on Range Time, Coaching, and Lessons
- Pro-Staff can be promoted upon request to Shooting staff at any time providing all requirments are met and with approval of our staff coordinator and team director.
Staff Coordinator Contact: Frank McDonough -firstname.lastname@example.org